Jambands.ca

Dead @ Playboy Mansion

Rossolee

Hey, Esau, :cough:Itnevergothere:cough: ;).

Argh...Canada post are thieves...

Thanks D.r, I had asked ya'll to tell me when the DVDs arrived (or didn't) & I had PM'd most folks (ppl. I remembered anyway) months ago saying to let me know if they weren't there by a certian time and as per usual, no one says a word.

PM me your address again & which DVD your waiting for, I'll re-send. Same goes for the rest of the folks from that give-away.

It'll be via purolator or the like that offer tracking as Canada post has harvested enough CDs/DVDs from me.

Edited by Guest

Bastards! Somewhere in a house near a sorting station near Etobicoke there is an attic full of pilfered goods.

Sorry, I should have dropped a note, but I figured things were working on Secret Santa time ;).

PT coming....

[edit to add:] (I do like the rubber-time that the Secret Santa thing seems de facto to operate on, btw - it makes a nice change from the frantic press of the real holiday, which always fucks me up one way or another.)

Edited by Guest

I remember reading (in "Living with the Dead" I think!?!?) that they dosed the audience and that everyone was getting out of control....camera men hanging from the rafters. (I think TC mentions something about it on Anthem to Beauty as well)

So they took a break and tried to re-group. During the Anthem to Beauty coverage Hef says to Garcia something like "Looks like everyone settled down" so they let the Dead play again......man everybody in that audience (with tuxedos and formal wear on) are GROOVIN' to the tunes!! So funny to watch!!