Jambands.ca

Comic looking to record a CD in Ottawa

fraseryoung

I am a comic based out of Toronto who is looking to record a CD when I am in Ottawa March 9-12. If there is anyone here (or someone you know) from Ottawa who does this professionally, or even just someone with audio recording equipment, please post on this thread or let me know at fraser@youngfraser.com and hopefully we can arrange something.

Thanks,

Fraser

A true perfectionist.

A true pragmatist. I learned long ago when taping not to get all bent out of shape if things don't come out perfectly. Taping is an activity that has to be done in the real world, subject to the constraints it imposes, and some times, you can't get close to "perfect" or even the best quality. I do my best, hope for the best, and live with the result. (I'd also rather tape 5 shows at 8/10 quality than 1 show at 10/10 quality.)

But thanks for the praise. :)

Aloha,

Brad

I am a comic based out of Toronto who is looking to record a CD when I am in Ottawa March 9-12. If there is anyone here (or someone you know) from Ottawa who does this professionally, or even just someone with audio recording equipment, please post on this thread or let me know at fraser@youngfraser.com and hopefully we can arrange something.

Thanks,

Fraser

Are you funny?