Jambands.ca

sanctuary slackers

snarfmaster C

who do these moderator folks think they are anyway? what, you guys have more important stuff like 'work' to do?

i'm tryin to get logged in on the jambands.ca site to change the watchtower cities and i have yet to receive a code - got my password, but nobody's emailed me the code...... [Confused]

'wha happe.....?!' (seen mighty wind?)

and what's the deal with avatars? i emailed sanctuary@jambands with my photo - - is that the way it works?

wha - you webmasters waitin for a cheque or money order to get the ball rolling?

hokeyjumpins

If you registered on the main site, you don't need a code. You chose a password, and a username. You should be able to login with that.

As far as an avatar...I haven't checked those emails yet. Been busy with 'work' and all [Wink]

If you think that money will get the ball rolling...it's certainly worth a shot [big Grin]

I have the same problem. During registration, it specifically mentions that a verification code will be sent, but I registered over a week ago (IIRC), and haven't received anything yet.

I just tried logging in, and after entering my username and password, I got another screen with an extra box to enter the verificatio code (which I don't have, 'cause it hasn't been sent yet). I tried to get in without it, by pressing the login button with the verification code box left blank, and it just brought up the same screen again.

Aloha,

Brad

shiza...

I'll look at the verification code thing. It's probably a mixup in the mail server. The password reminder button will probably take care of it after I confirm the mail server.

Again..that donate button will but a hot-poker under my ass!

I'm going to try a few things, and once I sort it out, I'll ask you guys to do the "password reminder"

For now, send an email to bouche@jambands.ca with your desired password, and I'll set them for you.

I'm going to remove the amount from the "kick in the pants" button as well [Wink]

BTW, I'll check the sanctuary email from home and see if your avatar is in my inbox. If not, I'll let you know.

I've tried the password reminder twice in the last 45 minutes or so, and received nothing; it prints a message saying it sent the password to my e-mail account (which it printed correctly), but nothing's come through as yet. (And I have received other e-mails in that time, so it's not anything on my [Yahoo!'s] end.)

Aloha,

Brad

I changed bradm's email addy to mine, and hit Password reminder and I received this...(I de-identified this message)

Earthfreak and MarcO...you should try that now. Bradm, I verified your account, so you should be able to login with your info.

Dear xxxx xxxxxxx,

You have requested a Password Reminder from our Jambands.ca website.

Please login using the following information:

Portal Website Address: http://www.jambands.ca

Username: xxxxx

Password: xxxxxxxx

Verification Code: xxxxxx

Sincerely,

Portal Administrator

*Note: If you did not request a Password Reminder, please disregard this Message.

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

I changed bradm's email addy to mine, and hit Password reminder and I received this...(I de-identified this message)

Your e-mail address is a jambands.ca one, isn't it? I'm thinking that e-mail generated by jambands.ca can't get out of jambands.ca.

One way to test this might be to send, say, me a private message*, and see if I get the e-mail notification.

Aloha,

Brad

* I tried sending one to myself, but was scolded that that wasn't allowed.

can you do the password reminder now? Get the login module open, and request your password. Let me know if you get it.

I may have forgot to mention that I probably got that email because I also had finally setup the mail server to the correct one.

I'm a moderator

I'm a slacker

I offer nothing but quips, and BGH mockings, the odd joke and a few links.

What more would you expect?

Speaking of BGH, cheers to Dr Hux, he is at the show tonight. Love that boys zest for this shit!

GDTRFB, Ramble On Rose (w/Willie),Self Defense> Stagger Lee>Broken Arrow>Mexacali Blues(Bob on acoustic) Cassidy

Tell me he aint going NUTS tonight, aside from the Broken Arrow.

[Wink]

Make it true Huxy, and it will.......................

(oh yeah, and it's Friday too. Like the commercial suggests, "Just imagine")

yeah, i've got the same thing going on as bradm. it's been a few days and still no email. tried again and it's still lookin for the vcode.

it's too bad you got the amount set in your donate button there - - i was gonna charge a 'kick in the pants' on my visa [Razz] - they seem to like passing those along. it's only too bad they aren't so open to taking 'em.... if i had my way hoooooo boy would they feel it.... (a girl can dream, can't she?!)

Oh yeah Pichy, we lost it when we read that one!

"and then..............."

Set II

China Cat>Rider>Comes A Time(Joan)> jam>Weather Report Suite Part I, Part II>Birdsong>Drums>Space>New Speedway Boogie>Shakedown>Lovelight>

Encore:

Donor>Dancin in The Streets

• 4 weeks later...

darn you booche and your ramble on rose.... y'all hijacked the topic and i still can't log in on the main site! [Mad][Wink]

so i've tried the password reminder button, a few weeks ago and again when i remembered today -still no luck. haven't received an email even though the address that it claims to be sending it to is right. what's the deal? can one of you mods set up my account or forward a reminder email on to me? carolinefric@hotmail.com

thanks

[Confused]

Archived