Jambands.ca

the celestine prophecy movie is almost here

Baj

bah that book was poorly written and I didn't like it.

it seemed liek a rip off of alot of carlos casteneda philosophy. read his stuff much more interesting and better written.

Yeah man, totally agree. I found it extremely flaky. Mind you, I haven't read it since highschool (about 6 years ago) so maybe I'll give it a second whirl.

I started reading the celestine prophecy about 6 years ago maybe... got about 1/4 of the way through. Just never got around to reading the rest, no real reason.

Then I started lisetening to it on tape a few years ago... got through one of the two tapes and didn't get past there... not sure why either.

Maybe once this movie comes out I'll get around to completing the trifecta of incompleteness.

bah that book was poorly written and I didn't like it.

it seemed liek a rip off of alot of carlos casteneda philosophy. read his stuff much more interesting and better written.

Cause we all know Castaneda books are all original. He fabricated his books and led people to believe they were real. The C. Prophesy is a novel and was never portrayed as truth. C. Castaneda should be recognized for the fraud he really is. Besides he took all his stories from others as well.