Jambands.ca

Hey P-town!

Kaidy Mae

Okay, so I've just arrived in the Peter Patch and am freakin' exhausted. However, I plan on resting up and kicking this sicky feeling nonsense in time for tomorrow's Freeflow show.

If any of you folks in the area want to come out tomorrow, the band's playing at the Red Dog and will probably be going on around 10. I hope to see some east-of-400 skanks there. :D

What kind of work would you be looking for?

I am self-employed, so I haven't had to look for work in Peterborough. I have a glass blowing and recording studio, but I think you actually have to be making money to call it a job. Someday I might be able to call it that.

Let me know what kind of stuff you're looking for and I'll see what I can dig up

KM...you are SOOOOO close to us (well closer than if you were home) Swing by on your return trip...it's March break so no committments!!!

let me know when to start making that peanut-tofu-broccoli dish!!!!

speaking of that peanut-tofu-broccoli dish I'd like to know how to make that and that veggie gravy you made us - both DELICIOUS!

and NO you can't steal Kaidy Mae this weekend - It's MY B-DAY weekend and I have her on reserve.

sorry perhaps next time?

Oh, how Lacey and I miss the Calamity Evil Mouse team. :( We have to get together SOON. However, I'm moving on Wednesday so perhaps you'll have to come and visit me on the farm. Yay! The kids will love it. And yes, I'll be in the Tdot to celebrate Carrie's birthday with her on Saturday. Yippee!

As for the gig tonight, the band is Freeflow from Vancouver. They are very funky. Cover is $5 and they go on around 10. I really hope to see some Jambands folks there. If you hear a bunch of people yelling "happy birthday", try to find me if you'd like. We're celebrating my little sister's bday. Woohooo. See you tomorrow, Toronto! ;)

Oh, we'll be celebrating at the end of the month all right. Yay!!! Deb was born!!! :D

I'll pass the hug on to Beck. Give me a call at Lacey's this weekend and perhaps we can see you.

Okay, P-town folks, get your selves down to the Red Dog. The Freeflow boys are ready to go and excited to be playing a "real gig" (shame on you, Hamilton). LOL ;)