Jambands.ca

Baseball Standings - April 9th

Caspien

Jamhub is leading the overall pool by just over 40 points.I will update this page ocassionally.

Jambands.ca Standings

1. Caspien's Trip (JB) 334.67

2. I love( .)(. )(JB) 312.33

7. Rustico Rockets (JB) 269.67

9. Chin Music JB 251.33

11. Dundas St. Dandys jb 249.67

12. wheresmypants? (JB) 241.67

TOP 6 = 1659.33

13. Boiler Rats (JB) 235.00

14. Saxpo's (JayBee) 229.33

15. jakis (JB) 228.33

18. Hal's Angels (JB) 184.00

Jamhub.ca Standings

3. DoubleB (JH) 303.00

4. BAD NEWS BEARS (jh) 298.00

5. the dRed Heads JH 297.67

6. Bob the Lobber (JH) 286.00

8. Coopsters-(JH) 266.67

9. stringcheese crew-Jh 251.33

Top 6 = 1702.67

16. Red Sox 225.67

17. Big_Blunts(JH) 217.00

19. Cob (JH) 160.33

20. The Ticklers 141.00

League ID#: 223251

League Name: Jambands.ca

Password: music

Season Type: Full

Draft Type: Autopick Draft

Max Teams: 20

Scoring Type: Points Only

Player Universe: All baseball

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 4

Trade End Date: August 13, 2006

Waiver Time: 3 days

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Max Games Played: No maximum

Max Innings Pitched: No maximum

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Sunday, Apr 2

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, DL

Stat Categories: R, 1B, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SH, SF, SB, CS, BB, K, GIDP, E, IP, W, L, CG, SHO, SV, ER, HR, BB, HBP, K, HLD, TB

Stat Modifiers: R (2), 1B (1), 2B (2), 3B (3), HR (4), RBI (2), SH (1), SF (1), SB (3), CS (-2), BB (1), K (-1), GIDP (-2), E (-1), IP (2), W (10), L (-7), CG (5), SHO (5), SV (8), ER (-1), HR (-1), BB (-1), HBP (-1), K (3), HLD (6), TB (-1)

I have assigned point values to the above statistical categories in what I thought is the best and most evenly distributed system that rewards players and pitchers evenly. Every team will draft 1 of every field position, 1 DH Utility player (any position) 4 starting pitchers, 4 relief pitchers, 1 pitcher (either SP or RP) and 5 bench players that can be subed in at any time, at any position. You also have 5 DL (disabled list) spots where you can put any player that is injured on & pick up another player to replace temporarily. There is no maximum trades or waiver pickups but there is a August 13th deadline. Yahoo is a pretty good system for baseball pools and it is very easy to use.

Every team loses 2 cds at the most

1st place gets 10 cds (from 2nd - 11th place)

2nd place get 7 cds (from 12th - 18th place)

3rd place gets 2 cds (from 19th -20th place)

Last place gets 1 cd (from 1st place)

Jambands vs Jamhub :

Take the total points from the top 6 teams from each site.

The reason I say the top 6 is because their is always teams that lose interest and stop updating their teams.

Whomever has the most points wins.

If jamhub wins,

1st place Jambands gives a CD to 1st place Jamhub

2nd to 2nd

3rd to 3rd, etc

Edited by Guest

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. Look out for The Boiler Rats!! We're sneaky, slimy, trash talkin' hard (but furried) nosed sewer dwellers. We stink too so none of your players are gonna wanna get base hits when you play us. My Rat Pack has been workin hard in spring traing, and we're ready to chew all yo' legs off!!

Good Luck opponents (you'll need it, squeak squeak)

I haven't set the draft date yet but Im thinking that about 4 days before the season starts, so people have a chance to pick up and drop players on the waiver list before the season begins.

I hate autopick pick too but it's definitely the easiest way to draft this many players with a lot of teams.

"I was in a Jamhub pool before and the season was over after draft day."

Every auto-draft I have been in has been over right after the waiver session. Its a total crapshoot.

You could always make the draft live and as many people show up that can. The ones who don't can still prerank their teams and they will be drafted accordingly.

"I was in a Jamhub pool before and the season was over after draft day."

Every auto-draft I have been in has been over right after the waiver session. Its a total crapshoot.

I have an idea that we can do, if others agree. There is an option of live drafting on yahoo. In this draft we have to arrange a time to do this (I would suggest Sunday March 26, afternoon/evening). If people are not present at the draft their pre-rankings will select for them. Also if you only want to be present for say the first 5 rounds, you can leave and let you predraft rankings do the rest.

Lets see how much interest there is first then we can try to work out a time when we know who is in. I say if we do this we should have the draft on March 26th Sunday, so we have a week before the season starts to make any adjustments. I am going to leave it as an autodraft for now just in case things don't work out.