Jambands.ca

Jack White

boogieknight

I'm all over this album and especially the tour. I like The Raconteurs' bass and drummer - they are in the excellent mod/British Invasion influenced power pop band The Greenhornes (which opened for The Stripes on their last tour).

Store Bought Bones is the better of the two tunes. I'm looking forward to hearing the entire album.

yeah...very cool, very "old school" site...though I'm thinking you're (and most here) are actually too young to really remember that acid-green type-font (on a Radio Shack Tandy computer, no less!!!) and those type of prompts.

edit to add: glad I've finally hit the age where birthdays start to count backwards!!!!!! :P

yeah...very cool, very "old school" site...though I'm thinking you're (and most here) are actually too young to really remember that acid-green type-font (on a Radio Shack Tandy computer, no less!!!) and those type of prompts.

edit to add: glad I've finally hit the age where birthdays start to count backwards!!!!!! :P

When I first used a computer I had to save my work on to audio tape, old enough for you?