Jambands.ca

Wow! Frontier Stylin (hardcore mullet content

secondtube

This guy bears a striking resemblance to one of the greatest guitar players of all time - Mr. Alvin Lee, from Ten Years After (see Woodstock performance 1969)...wonder if his style is similar?

BTW, that is not a mullet. A mullet exposes the ears, and is short on the top and sides and long at the back. Being a teenager in the late 70's-80's, believe me, I saw my fair share [Wink] .

Yeah that really isnt a true mullet. Anyone catch the dudes with the mullet wigs (at least I hope they were wigs) in the saloon Sat night? Now they should have came with a warning! [Eek!]

Anyway, I thought that Superstack, although a bit different style and definitely more hard rock than I would have expected for Frontiertown, were still pretty good. I enjoyed their set, and they still had a few folks up boogeying by the end. As for the TYA reference, that wasnt the first band that came to mind but theere may have been a small Alvin Lee influence there.

quote:

Which year is it? '77?

hahahah my thoughts exactly booche

i thought these guys werent too bad, i felt like a tool when they were setting up, i was sitting by the firepit and i said ohhh this must be smokestack, and 2 or 3 hot girls in their superstacked shirts turn to me and tell me its superstack [Roll Eyes]

ahhh well they played well, i was hoping for some skynyrd though [Wink]

The rocker chicks that were watching them were classic, really.

Picture if you will; cut off jeans, a blue striped bikini and a jean jacket over top of that with white canvas shoes. Best part of Ghost Town though is that it never really matters what you wear because the crowd for the most part is far to consumed by partying to care......but i do think Paisley was hating her a bit. [Wink]

Archived