Jambands.ca

Black Crowes!!!!

Chewie

Ah it's been ten years since I saw the Black Crowes for the first time at Massey Hall.

I'm glad they decided to play there again instead of playing the Kool Haus again.

It also will be interesting to see how the JLC sounds when it is cut in half?

Tim

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came back from getting tickets for Massey Hall. They were onsale at noon. My tickets were printed at 12:01 and the best I could do was 8th row of the first balcony. Just left of centre, though, so not too bad. I remember for the Oysterhead show we showed up with balcony tickets and traded them to a scalper along with 20 bucks each for tickets down in the orchestra level. I think that's the plan for this show too.

$147.50 for two 60 dollar tickets...big markup, but I admit I was expecting more. Anyway, I'm excited for this show...the most Rock n' Roll Rock n' Roll band at a pretty sweet Rock n' Roll venue...the whole place better be on their feet!

50146497.P1010105a.JPG

yeah Rev I was up and on the phone right at noon and the best I could do was 2nd balc (gallery). I tried the Roy Thompson hall box office just after noon and the best they had was gallery and single seats on the floor. I'm going to try and trade up as the thought of sitting down for a Crowes show in the gallery bugs me. Ah what can you do.