Jambands.ca

Wouldn't it be sick if...

Del

nero and Particle played a seamless show or tour? We got talking about it last night, and wow. Lauzon ripping it up with Particle backing him, Jay jamming to some Particle tunes, or Punky and the keyboardist from Particle battling it out. These are the two highest energy bands I've probably ever heard, putting them on stage together would be insane... I'd travel FAR for that show!

I have heard nero play some covers,but they arent a cover band.I love the nero groove myself.

As for Particle, I have just satrted to get into the drivin beat they got,but tND is way to electronic for me, I was a OSB fan, that was the shit.

But that is just my opinion.

right on, One Step kicked my ass when Jamie was in the band... we used to drive anywhere to see them... great shows... was really nice to hear some up at the ghost town on the weekend...

nero/Particle seamless sounds great here... just got introduced to Particle a few weeks back and the more I listened the more I liked... lots goin on there... definately some parallels between their and nero's directions...

we can send someone outside to tell Willy when none of the nero boys are up playin [Roll Eyes][Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by mookie:

I've only heard nero do one cover- 3rd stone. as for Particle, I'm surprised you guys like their disco trance. not a very diverse group imo.. I prefer the NEw Deals raging live electro-stylings.

Ask Dave if they'll do First Tube and see if he doesnt stick his fist in your beer. But they do a rippin version of it when he's feeling frisky. They've also been known to do Peaches En Regalia

nero played "Come Together" on Tuesday night, and on NYE did "Help On The Way -> Slipknot! -> Franklin's Tower", and a "Tube" encore with vocals from the PEIPunk. They've also done "A Tear For Eddie" (which might be a Ween tune, but I can't remember right now).

Aloha,

Brad

They played Peaches once in Montreal and it blew me a way that three people could bust it out so well.

But onto the New Deal, fuck all that noise. Those guys pride themselves on never rehearsing.. They had a great sound but they were better in the background. I hate paying over $15 to see guys wank (well admittedly but still wanking). This last year the started to open up some and write a bit, it helps, but it'll never be that great for me.

Archived