Jambands.ca

Toronto SARSfest

\/\/illy

Word through the grapevine is Sadda Hussaien is making an appearence, he's supposedely been hiding in the Stones drug stash box for the last few months. They are supposedely gonna get him up to sing on a few tunes, I wonder what they would be?? Sympathy for the Devil??

quote:

Originally posted by CyberHippie:

quote:

Originally posted by jon:

do you really want to wade through 300,000+ people to see the Stones?

No sir, I don't....

I've never actually seen the stones though, and I'm not really sure if I need to or not.

Dude, man, sometimes they have inflatable shit. Serious, dude, like a big honky tonk women.

I'm there with bloody bells on, people. The Stones! The Greatest Rock N Roll Band In The World! How can you get better than that? Plus AC/DC, Rush and the Guess Who? Not to mention the Flaming Lips who I missed at Bonnaroo because I just couldn't pass up late nites with MMW. This is the show of the decade. If any of you are fans of live music, YOU MUST SEE THIS SHOW! I paid more to see Gov't Mule at the Opera House for crying out loud.

And PS, I think it's more like 600,000 now that A&P and Dominion are selling 340,000 tickets of their own, plus the 150,000 Ticketmaster sold out of, plus another 100,000 or so that American Ticketmaster has as well, plus who knows who else.

PPS. Yes, I'm definitely excited about the show.

------------

www.cavernmusic.com

I just popped by a Dominion and picked up a few tickets (no service charge by the way). I'm sort of dreading the thought of the venue ticketing, searching and frisking 300,000+ people, since no cameras, recording devices or glass bottles are allowed - damn, it could take several hours to get into the place. It probably would've been so much easier if it was a free thing.

But, the one thing that struck me, aside from the ticket price to see that lineup, is how cool the tickets look. Seems to me, it would almost be worth the $21.50 just to have and preserve one of these tickets.

Archived