Jambands.ca

Lost in translation?

Velvet

I am!

I was looking for information on a Norwegian rock festival and the website had no translation. Unable to find a Norwegian-English translation site, I translated it first into Spanish, and then from Spanish to English.

This is what I got:

Appointments by the year celebration I am providing. 18 Fridays and 19 Saturday August is thus clearly by the great year event, Púlpito Stone Celebration in Bjergstedparken, Stavanger. We know that has been miniature throughout with update, both about circus executant bandage and layoutmessig, and we I am afflicted done. But we requested you about still until spot to its account throughout with they ørliten additional tolmodighet. The year design to posts and to weave to have to correct arrival over Passover and the week that slipåpes comes pieces to the program. Følg throughout with a these pages like in means. Thousand ovaciones! mvh Púlpito

I ran the text through a translator in the following sequence: English (as posted above) > Greek > French > Italian > English (as posted below).. I thought it might weed out the ambiguities. Good Luck in Norway!

Nominations by means of the year celebration I offer. 18 Fridays and the 19 saturdays August are therefore clearly of the great fact of year, celebration Pj!lpito stone to a Bjergstedparken, Stavanger. We know that that we are microscopical to all thanks to the riaggiustamento, and for the fastening of exécutants of circuses and layoutmessig, and me they were taken care burnt. But we have asked to you in order still until the point its to budget to all the with these tolmodighet additional. The plan of year to the places and the texturisation because it is necessary that it corrects the arrival during the Passover duration and of the week that slipepes comes pieces to the program. Fblg to all with the these pages like to means. Thousand ovaciones! mvh Pj!lpito

• 1 month later...

Translated another Norwegian page on bicycle paths. Get this:

"Cheers for afloat bet all of them!

Have you comments, laud or birch the accumulationså does not send us these! Finds you blemish in catalog's saw does not send us a am not sending. We have at now gotten am not sending at 3 stk but stayed along with in catalog's. Dates back to have we gotten was fixing, but it lastly works we along with. Facts comes audited and søkbare are slinking ikveld. We am sorry these defects at that loudest!"

I love it!

todd, I don't know if you saw my previous message about this, but feel free to email Neoma (neomboa@yahoo.com) in Bergen to ask about this. TEll her I say hi! I'm sure she's a wealth of info about the country in general. She's from Ottawa but is norwegian.