Jambands.ca

°∞oO Caution Jam Boat Cruise - June 3rd Oo∞°

\/\/illy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on tracking the recording now. The jam coming out of Tangled Up In Blue and heading into China Cat Sunflower is absolutely jaw-dropping. Heisholt is a monster on the keys! SO funky!

Edit to add: It turned out to just be a huge jam with China Cat teases. Wowzers!

Edited by Guest

Here's the setlist:

01. Bertha (Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter)

02. Angel From Montogomery (John Prine)

03. Big Boss Man (Luther Dixon/Al Smith)

04. C. C. Rider (Traditional)

05. Samson and Delilah (Traditional)

06. Sugaree (Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter)

07. Million Dollar Bash (Bob Dylan)

08. Tangled Up In Blue (Bob Dylan) >

09. Jam >

10. Scarlet Begonias (Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter)

11. Brown-Eyed Woman (Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter)

12. Iko Iko (James "Sugarboy" Crawford/Barbara Anne Hawkins/Rosa Lee Hawkins/Joan Johnson)

13. Eyes Of The World (Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter) >

14. Boogie On Reggae Woman (Stevie Wonder)

15. King Tut (Steve Martin)

16. China Cat Sunflower(Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter) >

17. That's What Love Will Make You Do (James Banks/Eddie Marion/Henderson Thigpen)

18. Cecilia (Paul Simon)

Actually, the lossy files are there now. With the new upload procedure, the show is available immediately after you fill out the form, but with only the lossless (SHN or FLAC) files. If lossy files are to be created (derived), the deriver grinds away for a few hours until the files are generated, then the show's page is updated. (If you check the show's page now, you'll see a column of SHN files, a column of OGG files, and two columns of MP3 files [VBR and 64k].)

I'll download the VBR MP3s tomorrow at work and let you know.

Aloha,

Brad

it was so great Jerry showed up :)

Whahahahahaha!!! I saw that dude passed out in his tent the next morning cradling a guitar and a bottle of Laker. Awesome!

Wowsers! What a time. As always, Mark C and the boys put on a spectacular show. My body hurt like hell on Sunday and I have a whole lot of miscellaneous bruises, but it was well worth it. I also seem to have acquired a pair of sassy silk pajama pants?!?!? It would have been tough explaining that one to Lacey had Brinapple not filled me in on the mystery. *lol*

Speaking of missing clothing...did anyone happen to see/find/pick-up/steal (<---just kidding) a knitted, dark green sweater. I left in on a table on the boat and when I went back to get it it was gone. :( I figured one of my sisters had grabbed it, but apparently not. I called the Georgian Queen yesterday (Steve rocks!) and they haven't seen it. If anyone knows where it is could they PLEASE let me know. It was a gift from my grandma. Thanks kids.

Okay, thanks for the hearty gut laughs and good times everyone. It was so great to see everyone in such great spirits this weekend. I can't wait to do it again. The boat owner was already asking me yesterday when we're coming back. Hurray! WE WERE DRINKIN' ON A BOAT!!! :D

Thanks again to Willy & Leanne for the amazing weekend (and recording), as well, Caution Jam for the music & b-day requests. Made my night, I can't think of the last time I actually was up front of a show dancing, couple years I imagine, my back just doesn't allow that much movement anymore, I am paying for it today let me tell ya.

Most of everything after the cruise is a complete blur, some serious fun (and insane) times. Amazing seeing alot of faces I haven't seen in awhile..best way to spend a birthday in my mind. Thanks to all.