Jambands.ca

It's all over for Paul and Heather

ollie

"Everything I've worked for in my life, tried to do and overcome, it's just all been forgotten. It's all just, 'She's the bird of Paul McCartney.'"

Seriously who is this bird kidding. Would anyone ever have heard of Heather Mills (Christ! I just said her name. Again!) if it weren't for Sir Paul. I don't know why I feel I have anything invested in this. It just seems tacky and naive and I'm reacting to that.

Mills is an odd one. She has a page on her official web site where she debunks a whole list of accusations that have been made against her. For one thing, I don't think it's wise to point out false accusations that most people probably haven't even heard before. For another, it comes across as highly defensive. Check it out:

Fact & Fiction

Mills is an odd one. She has a page on her official web site where she debunks a whole list of accusations that have been made against her. For one thing, I don't think it's wise to point out false accusations that most people probably haven't even heard before. For another, it comes across as highly defensive. Check it out:

Fact & Fiction

Wow!

I didn't know she was that hated!

yeah, that facts & fiction page is quite creepy, not to mention strangely desperate.

I know I must have more empathy for things other than billionaire Beatles but I do feel bad for Paul. Only because he was married to his true love for 29 years until she passed away. That's pretty rare to find in a celebrity. Perhaps the hole in his heart was so big he wasn't thinking clearly. Now, it's gonna cost him!

Well, don't get offended or anything. I find myself frequently asking that question when people point out that a thread is stupid. And, for the first time (I think) I was moved to ask the person who posted, rather than having an interior monlogue with myself. You just happened to be the poster in question this time around. ;)

good question. good point. guess the maleness of it all was just driving me nuts....backing away, taking your point to heart.

Well your not going to help make this thread any more un-male by backing away.

Not to open a can of worms but how about pointing out what pissed you off instead of a blanket condemnation of every male that posted in this thread.

Heh-heh... I walked away from the computer for five minutes, and whilst gone I thought the same thing. What, precisely, is so overwhelmingly male about the content of the thread? It seems that Ollie has beaten me to the punch. Great minds, and all that.

Edited by Guest
Stupid, imprecise fingers.

He still puts on a hell of a show though.

i bet it would be fun to see him' date=' but im not paying, or even in possession of, that kinda $$$.

[/quote']

I paid the same for tickets for Paul at ACC as I did for The Black Crowes in Ottawa.

The men on this site just hate Heather simply because she's a strong woman expressing herself. The old "eye candy" insults are another macho put down.

What has Sir Paul done in the last 20 years besides collect a check off the death of John? If he was so clever, why wasn't he in the Travelling Wilburys??

Anyway..

I've heard that she has plans to run across the Artic to raise awareness of the cruelty of the seal hunt. Which would be so wonderful, espcially since she only has one leg.

So to all those that knock her, I ask, would you have knocked Terry Fox before he attempted to run across Canada??

shame on you.

Edited by Guest