Jambands.ca

more than meets the eye - TRANSFORMERS!

bouche

The Transformers were cool, but some of them just didn't make sense.... you have all these nifty robots that turn into various types of vehicles and such, and then Megatron turns into a big pistol.... and that other guy (can't remember his name off hand) that looked pretty cool as a robot, transforms into a tape recorder.... I bet he was made fun of when he was young.

they look cooler. check out the weapon! It's way meaner!

primes.jpg

In the image of the two transformers, it's like one is the North American model - all big and boxy and clumbsy, and the other is the Japenese model, sleak, with that anime look.

Edited by Guest

HAhahahaha

paan, the guy who was a tape recorder was soundwave, i dont think the actual tape had a name...he just flew away and spy'd the autobots

I think they should have been more faithful to prime's recreation...figure out a better way to store his hands (not in his chest cavity)...and make the "shoulders" fold back more smoothly...keep the size and die-cast material.

what am i talking about??? I'm never gonna spend money this crap even if they did release it to my liking

my favorites were the dinobots. i was really into dinosaurs as a kid.

i remember when i got the tyrannosaurus rex one for my birthday and i took it to school the next day for show and tell and he got stolen out of my book bag. what a bummer that was.

i was also very fond of the pteradactyl(sp?) one, too.

dinobots-dino-all.jpg