Jambands.ca

PM salary

meggo

Nicely done, AD. I gave you the chance to answer a question, and you came through with flying colours. I would have included a bit of info on how I found the answer (the whole teaching-to-fish vs. giving-a-fish thing), but that's an advanced technique. ;)

Aloha,

Brad

and judging from that site it's probably gone up over 5 five years?

You are right! After more digging (a friend from the PMO sent me this link ) it seems the PM makes $147,700.00 as an MP and $147,700.00 as PM for a total of $295,400.00.

Nicely done, AD

Thank you!

bradm you always manage to make me smile

You spelled AD wrong...

:)

AD

Meggo:

You're in Ottawa. Grab the monkeys and swing by.

I hear he's over on Sussex...

heheh. wouldn't that be a nice surprise! twenty-eight 15-year-olds banging on the gate... actually i've often thought of bringing them up to the hill to watch a session of question period, but my nerves get the best of me. i don't want to go down in history as the teacher whose civics class got everyone banned from the parliament buildings. ;)

[as i type, they are saying in robot voices: "i-am-a-genius! i-am-a-turd-nugget!"]

and judging from that site it's probably gone up over 5 five years?

You are right! After more digging (a friend from the PMO sent me this link ) it seems the PM makes $147' date='700.00 as an MP and $147,700.00 as PM for a total of $295,400.00.

Nicely done, AD

Thank you!

bradm you always manage to make me smile

You spelled AD wrong...

:)

AD

AD you too also always manage to make me smile :)

... lucky for the Monkeys, that Chretien is no longer in power. He doesn't take kindly to people who act up, and from what I understand neither he nor his wife allow Security to deal with it. They're a little more hands-on when dealing with hooligans, themselves, than the average PM-couple ...

heheh. wouldn't that be a nice surprise! twenty-eight 15-year-olds banging on the gate... actually i've often thought of bringing them up to the hill to watch a session of question period, but my nerves get the best of me. i don't want to go down in history as the teacher whose civics class got everyone banned from the parliament buildings. ;)

Don't worry, I'm sure that twenty-eight 15 year-old monkeys are better behaved than most parliamentarians during question period anyway. They might teach the MPs a lesson or two, actually.