Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo ticket anyone?

edger

Yeah, so Todd is bailing on going down (booooo!). He's just got too much on his plate right now, assignments, work and whatnot, that he can't make it work.

Which means I have an extra ticket to anyone that wants it. I'd hate to see it go to waste. If it comes down to it, I'd be willing to give it away (but of course if anyone wants to take some pity and reimburse me for a portion of the costs, I will not argue with that)

So come on people, this is an awesome opportunity to take advantage of a great action-filled weekend. Come out an play with the rest of us, should be fun!!

Let me know if you're interested...

Hey edger,

Don't give it away. You'll be able to score some cash for it in line at bonnaroo.

Last year when I had an extra I got to the venue parked, unpacked and then went out into the line of cars and got under face, but still decent cash for my ticket.

It looks like I have an extra again this year and will likely be doing the same thing. So I definitely wouldn't give it away up here two weeks before you go.

Tim

tangerineman and I got rid of our moe.down extras last year at the border crossing. We had been hoping to get rid of them at the gate, but were running late, and while we were getting processed, saw some kids in Phish (and the like) t-shirts. We asked them if they were going.down, and they said yes. We asked if they needed tickets, and they said yes, how much? We quoted them a price, they agreed, and when the border guards were finished with us, we headed out to the just-searched car, got the tickets, came back in, and traded them for pretty much face, in US$. They had been there when we arrived, and were still there when we left...I sometimes wonder what happened to them...

Aloha,

Brad

I'd also rather give the ticket to someone affiliated with this community as well. I'd just like to get some money out of it to try and ease the costs associated with partying once I'm down there. However, I'm pretty realistic and fair when it comes to negotiating a price (I think anyways)

I'd rather give it to someone I 'know' than drag it down there and try to get cash off a 'stranger'

Why would you give a ticket away when you could recover some of the value of it?

give = sell/trade

That makes way more sense to me now. To me give means give, not sell/trade.

Tim

Sure, if you want me to be done, I can be.

One more thing, I figure I would hijack this thread now and ask you why do you have Ottawa (Page 42) under location?

David Crosby has a song entitled "Page 43," found on Crosby & Nash's debut album released in 1972. Does it have anything to do with that song?

Tim