Jambands.ca

FS: 2 FRONT ROW tix to GRAB in Toronto (7/18)

Graham PR

Hello,

Some last minute plans went awry, and I am now in a position to sell these tickets. I have 2 front row tickets for the Gordon/Anastasio/Duo show in Toronto on July 18th. The tickets are row BB in the orchestra section 3, which is the front left section if you are facing the stage. According to the seating chart, the center section (orch 2) starts at row AA, but the left and right orch. sections (1 and 3) start at BB, so these are in the first row. I am asking for $90 for the pair, as that was the cost with service charges through trey ticketing. If you are interested, please post your location and email here, and I will send you an email regarding the tickets. I am located in Wisconsin, and would like to get the ball rolling on this asap. (They will most likely need to be sent UPS either 2 day or overnight depending on the time frame we are working with) Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Graham

These may still be available...I have two people from another board who aren't replying very quickly, and one person from this board that I'm waiting to hear from. I'm gonna hit the sheets, I'll post again tomorrow with more info. For those interested, I'm not looking to break the tix up, and I'm hoping to do paypal so that I can send the tickets right away and not need to overnight them. Buyer covers shipping costs.