Jambands.ca

The Sadies are the best band in the world

AD

I'm *really* looking forward to the live album/DVD coming out. I've never had anything less than a great time whenever I've seen The Sadies, and of course these shows were extra special due to the presence of all those special guests. I'm sure that on the DVD, my big stupid head will probably be visible right in front of the stage, so I will be immortalized for generations to come.

Is there a difference between "best band in the world" (implying the best band in the world now) and "best band ever"? ISTR mention of The Beatles being the best band ever.

Well, the Sadies are the best band in the world. ISTR the Beatles ceasing to exist about 30 years ago.

The Beatles are definitely the best band to have ever existed in the history of recorded media. But (right now) The Sadies are the best band in the world.

at shoreline i was expecting them to be a typical country band....WOW i was blown away. I only remember big river and interstallar overdrive though...I was impressed. CAn't wait for the next toronto gig!

Here are some upcoming tour dates:

29 sa Guelph, ON Hillside

30 su Guelph, ON Hillside - 7:00 pm

AUGUST

6 su Brantford, ON Ford Plant

17 th Ottawa, ON Ottawa Folk Festival

18 f Montreal, QC The Main Hall

25 f Rochester, NY

26 sa Woodstock, NY Bearsville Theatre

31 th Montreal, QC TBC - Heavy Trash

SEPTEMBER

1 f Rouyn Noranda Festival de Musique - Heavy Trash

2 sa Rouyn Noranda Festival de Musique - Heavy Trash

8 f Toronto, ON The Horseshoe – cd release

9 sa Toronto, ON The Horseshoe – cd release

I'm *really* looking forward to the live album/DVD coming out. I've never had anything less than a great time whenever I've seen The Sadies, and of course these shows were extra special due to the presence of all those special guests. I'm sure that on the DVD, my big stupid head will probably be visible right in front of the stage, so I will be immortalized for generations to come.

I have the live album and was at one of the shows.... Album is fantastic. I have a few complaints about the album, but we can get into that once everyone has heard it and a review has been posted here. (One is coming). Haven't heard any news from the Sadies camp about the DVD.

AD