Jambands.ca

Toughest Enforceers All-Time NBA

The Chameleon

Jeff Ruland, Dave Cowans and Chocolate Thunder come to mind. Laimbeer was a pussy.

I agree with your Daryl Dawkins call, I mean he was the first man to break a backboard and literally invent the dunk!

t1_dawkins3.jpg

[color:purple]However, I think you need to stop smokin' crack when you post

'Cause Bill Laimbeer in his prime would eat everyone on this list alive. Seriously, I truly believe without a hint of bullshit, that he could make Shaq think twice, if he was in the paint, and they played in the same era.

They come no rougher!

Edited by Guest

Actually, Karl Malone was a great enforcer. Just ask that weasel Isaiah Thomas. I was part joking with Laimbeer. I never liked him or the Pistons for that matter - except for Dumars and Rick Mahorn (a tougher guy than Laimbeer any day). You are too young to have seen Ruland and Cowans play, but Ruland was mean as cat piss. Jordan tried to dunk on him when Jordan was a rookie and ended up flipping onto his head. I forgot about Bill Russell too. One tough S.O.B. - just ask Coolidge.

Edited by Guest

Karl Malone was a decent enforcer but the dirtiest bitch ass player I've ever seen.

As for the Pistons ....now I'm gonna starta fire........I think the Bad Boys era of the Pistons in the late 80's early 90's was the best defensive team to ever take the hardwood.

Furthermore I think Isiah Thomas is one of the grestest point guard all-time. Hall of fame for sure.

I think we can both agree Isiah is one of the worst Gms/coaches all-time too. How's that work?

89teamphoto.jpg

89teamphoto.jpg

I've actually met Zeke and talked to him for a few minutes. Great college and NBA player - no one would argue that. Regardless, he's a terrible GM and I love it.

The Celtics in their Bill Russell led heyday were once of the best defensive teams ever. The Sixers of the late 70's to early 80's were a damn good defensive team too - same with the 80's Lakers.

True: neither Chief of McHale were enforcers. Kevin even got roughed up on Cheers.

Good call I remeber that episode he got treated like a biatch!

Then what about this whiney bitch...is he an enforcer or just a hooligan?

Ron%20Artest.jpg

I also think we ned to add big ben to the list:

Ben%20wallace%20new%20image%20web.jpg

and can we add Shawn Kemp, in his beefy, on coke, boxing out, flat footed days with Portland???

kemp_zoom.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...