Jambands.ca

10 best Will Ferrell skits of all time

boogieknight

I can't believe they didn't include Terrence Maddox, the art class volunteer model:

WiFe-Terrence%20Maddox.jpg

"You wouldn't know true love if it was waiting in the parking lot to give you hepatitis...which it will be, ten minutes from now!"

that should definately be on that list. that skit is the funniest one on the SNl best of WF. The spiced shanks one too at the Welshly armssss Hotel.

I can't believe they didn't include Terrence Maddox' date=' the art class volunteer model:

[img']http://img.snlarc.jt.org/arc/char/WiFe-Terrence%20Maddox.jpg

"You wouldn't know true love if it was waiting in the parking lot to give you hepatitis...which it will be, ten minutes from now!"

that should definately be on that list. that skit is the funniest one on the SNl best of WF. The spiced shanks one too at the Welshly armssss Hotel.

they only included skits that are available on YouTube, and I think most are ripped from Will Ferrell's greatest DVD. So it's clearly a skewed list made only for a viral link to get lotsa people on cracked.com.

they only included skits that are available on YouTube, and I think most are ripped from Will Ferrell's greatest DVD. So it's clearly a skewed list made only for a viral link to get lotsa people on cracked.com.

bouche figured out their crazy corporate scheme!! [color:purple]those bastards