Jambands.ca

Free Mr. Something Something

boiler

I was just listening to to CBC Radio 1 and low and behold they played "Sound the Alarm" by Mr. Something Something. Then they announced they will be playing a free show tomorrow (Friday Aug 18) 6 P.M. at Dundas Square, Toronto.

Anyone up for some early evening street boogieing?

Did I mention FREE!!!

Here's another interesting Mr.SS show I found with a link about the place they are playing at. Could be fun.

Plan B Organic Farm

From Mr. Something Something's MySpace:

Mr. Something Something

September, 17 2006 at Plan B Organic Farm

Not Available, Flamborough, ON

Cost:

all ages Harvest Fest with musical guests and workshops - more details to come soon

anyone going down to the free show tonight?

Edited by Guest

I'll be down there up front by the speakers as usual, Sara's working late but she said she was going to try for a bankers lunch and slip down. I'll have on my "Kearney" hat.

...or was that for Marge?

Edited by Guest

... might not be too long of a set. Not long enough to pull me away from the after work patio drink-fest I'm looking so forward to right now, anyway. Have fun!

oh yeah, they played a full show believe it or not. Pretty sweet. They started their march right on the corner of Younge/Dundas. Beauty. sorry

Plan B Organic Farm is just around the corner from my place.

I had no idea this was going on so thanks for the post!! I will most likely be hittin up the harvest fest. If anyone else wants to go, they are more than welcome to bring their tents and crash at mine and todd's place (perhaps a little after-festie bonfire action is in order)

I think we're free that date...