Jambands.ca

Ticketbastard does it again!!!

Chewie

ok,

i was just checking out the tsub situation for the dead show ate darien lake and when i punched in for a lawn seat the "convenience charge" was $7.95 (which is ridiculous)

but

when looked up a ticket in sec 203 in the pavillion, the service charge was $8.30!!!

why is a pavillion ticket .35 cents more expensive to process/handle/etc...????

i know it's just .35 cents but it's the principle of the thing!!!! something has to be done about these a$$hole$!

where eddie vedder?

i want answers!!!!!

[Mad][Mad][Mad][Mad]

I don't know why bands just don't go with SCI ticketing...it'd b supporting the scene, a band, music that people appreciate, and would likely only charge a few bucks at most rather than 8.

just because they're not in string cheese or affiliated with madison house shouldn't stop them from putting their money THERE rather than with those dicks at TM

Technically, in Canada it is illegal to have fees climb with the price of something. For example, they used to have a sliding fee schedule on tickets given by the cops. $20 had a $7 fee, $30 had a $9, $100 would get you a $20 fee etc. Someone sued the cops and won, because technically the prcoessing fee was to pay for prcoessing and the amount of the original ticket was inconsequential in how much work needed to be done to process the ticket. So really, it is \illegal for them to charge a higher service charge on more expensive tickets. Anyone up for suing ticketbastard?

i'm up for some legal action pretty soon if things don't improve on my end. we still haven't received our IT tickets, and apparently according to one of the customer service reps. there is a big problem for those of us from canada that ordered our IT tix through ticketbastard, and they aren't quite sure how they are going to solve it yet!!! [Mad]

Hmmm...

I've been having ongoing emails with PTBM....

I think Phish could get started by:

a) Refunding the $15 2nd Bus. Day UPS Fee

for Int'l Priority, since they in essence

charged for a service that was not provided.

B) stop contracting out Phish Tickets By Mail

to: www. musictoday.com

Stamos

I hate ticketmaster.

My Allmans tickets for the Molson Amphitheatre were $10.70.

After taxes and extra fees it was almost $19, that's almost double the cost!

For Spearhead I was able to avoid ticketbastard and use SCI ticketing. I had to go through will call which was a little bit of a hassle but it sure beats giving money away to an evil corporation.

Archived