Jambands.ca

RC: Come Together

livingstoned

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just remember that you can't bring meats or produce over the border, KA

for sure, although i made a salad and homemade pico de gallo, and some jambalaya,so i hope that stuff doesn't count. they normally only ask me about that stuff on my way back to the US, too.

So when are you guys all headed up? I'm not going to be the only one there Friday night, am I? :)

James and I will be there friday, too, though not till about 10 or so.

Is it time to party yet? I'm giddy with excitement. How about some requests for the bands?

I'd really like to hear Mark Wilson and The Way It Is perform "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover". From Superstack I'd like a Steppenwolf song. From Chameleon Project I'm hoping for a "Do It Again". Anyone that could pull off a "Late In The Evening" would have my vote for band of the year. Caution Jam could tickle me pink with Unbroken Chain.

I just saw the CTMF posted on www.jambands.com

"A number of Canadian bands are joining forces this weekend in Ontario. The Come Together Music Festival will take place at the ever spooky historical throwback, Frontier Ghost Town, in Durham, Ontario. Music will take place on a covered main stage, an acoustic stage and late at night in the Frontier Saloon from September 1-3. Artists scheduled to participate include: Caution Jam, Diesel Dog, The Fat Cats, The Irie Band, Mark Wilson & The Way It Is, Passenger, Shelby, Elmo and the Boys and Sights Unseen."

I guess this is a pretty big deal so I'm in.

Our band has dusted off an old cover that we used to play and will for the first time have 3 people singing at once on a tune.

Looking forward to new challenges....and old ones...the weather....got my booties.

I think we'll have the van we just bought for the trip out too...fingers crossed.

Oh and Evans Tattoo will be there WillY }:(