Jambands.ca

RC: Come Together

livingstoned

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey carrie.......did you ever find that dress in the stuff i gave you?

to tell you the truth we looked through it that night but it was a foggy night - I'm 99.99999% sure there was no dress like you described - but I still have the whole bag at my place - what did it look like again as I think I may rummage through that bag again before the weekend see if I shouldn't pack a few key items for the weekend :)

I'm going, I'm going, looking forward to it. Looks like a rubber booties weekend though.

Evans!?!? You're here now too?!? Oh my goodness. I can hardly wait to see you girl!!!

Arrrgghhhh... somehow our rubber boots aren't in the van!!! (We're on tour you see.) Cursed luck! Anyone care to bring them up for us from Hamilton? LOL. I think we'll buy new ones and 'miracle' someone with them at the next rainy festival. They're only a dozen bucks a pair or so and they pay off like nobody's business.

I AM SOOOOOOOO STOKED FOR CTMF!!!! I can't wait to see everyone!

I can't fuckin' believe it's going to rain on us AGAIN!

http://www.weather.ca/weather/cities/can/Pages/CAON0201.htm

God hates hippies. The proof is in the pudding.

Apparently it's the tail end of some hurricaine that'll be blowing our tents around and dumping rain on us all weekend. Dammit. I really could use a sunny festival for a change.

I guess your happy about the giant tent now eh? ;)

I can't fuckin' believe it's going to rain on us AGAIN!

http://www.weather.ca/weather/cities/can/Pages/CAON0201.htm

God hates hippies. The proof is in the pudding.

Apparently it's the tail end of some hurricaine that'll be blowing our tents around and dumping rain on us all weekend. Dammit. I really could use a sunny festival for a change.

I'm not so sure that God* hates hippies - this is just his method of ensuring that they stink a little less. If it never rained at festivals, when would the wooks ever get clean? God hates a stench.

(*not that there is such a thing, but...)

I'm not so sure that God* hates hippies - this is just his method of ensuring that they stink a little less. If it never rained at festivals, when would the wooks ever get clean? God hates a stench.

That is fucking classic buddy. I just about sprayed my coffee out my nose and pissed myself when I read that. Thank you.

Will there be food sold at this festival? I hope so. I only have one cooler.

james and i are bringing two coolers, one for food and one for beer. there will definitely be extra room in the food cooler, so you can use ours if you'd like. We should be getting there about the same time too so i wouldn't worry about anything spoiling.

So when are you guys all headed up? I'm not going to be the only one there Friday night' date=' am I? :)[/quote']

Not a chance lady! We'll be there with bells on!

Uh, anything along with the bells? (And if not, just how big are your bells?)

Aloha,

Brad