Jambands.ca

SLAMMIN JACK 'The Last Schmaltz' - A Farewell Show

keither

Bonfire Music & Events are extremely proud to present, but sad to announce the final chapter (for now) in the ongoing saga of Vancouver's favourite adopted sons.

Although it won't be forever (Bonfire '07?), it will be a very long time until us West Coasters will have the chance to see SJ's inimitable blend of rock, funk, bluegrass & psychedelia once again.

Rich & Heather are moving East to Guelph, Ontario to start their family... but there had to be one last kick at the can for all you amazing people that have supported the band over the 5 years they have been performing as a unit.

So... without any further adieu or fanfare.

BME Presents

SLAMMIN JACK

'The Last Schmaltz' - A Farewell Show

Tuesday September 12th

The Fairview Pub

898 West Broadway

Doors at 9:00 - Show starts at 10:00

ONLY $6.00 admission for 3 final sets of AMAZING JACK ACTION!!!

Featuring...

Rich Martin (guitar) - you'll be missed brother

Scott Daniels (keys)

Jeffrey Kornblum (percussion)

Sean Scallion (drums)

Jim Guthrie (bass)

Also featuring MooseBroccoli on the knobs, Kermit the Frog in an unofficial mascot appearance, and the fine folks of South Jackton, Lower Jackton & the Jackton Highlands on ambience & general vibe setting!

... let the countdown begin! :o

Hey Jeffrey,

Hope you guys rock it out like I know you can!! Wish I could be there. Hey who knows, maybe you guys will do an easternly reuinion tour!! Wishful thinking on my part.

Once again, nice to see you while Todd and I were out visiting. Nice to meet your lovely lady as well. Looks like I'll be heading to Van in late November for a conference. Hopefully I'll run into you guys then...

Cheers,

sara