Jambands.ca

hoedown in pbro - sat. aug 9th!

DevO

sweeeet.... summer hoedown - i'm in! [big Grin] camping, horseshoes, and beer - how could you go wrong? hmmm... actually come to think of it horseshoes and beer could be a dangerous combination- i'll bring my protective head gear [Wink]

i'm up for a ptbo skank disc golf match too - name the time bones and i'm there..... that is, if can i borrow some of your extra discs?

Dudes! I'd love to play a game of disc golf SOON.. But not tonight for me. Its 5:45pm and I'm beat from work! Soon though.

If any of you are into ultimate frisbee, there's a whole big crew that plays at Nichol's Oval every Sunday and Tuesday. Good times! Some of them are pretty hardcore but they welcome beginners and you'll learn a thing or two.

I'm glad to see some of you are comin' to our party! No word yet on the music situation but most likely a band will plug in. That's what tends to happen usually! [Wink] I live at the corner of George & Barnardo.. When you're driving towards downtown coming from Trent, you'll pass right by my house in the right. Can't miss the big "IMPEACH BUSH" sign that I've had in the window for months now.

quote:

i'm in! camping, horseshoes, and beer

...earthfreak, you live 3 blocks down the road...on the same street!!

wait a minute, i've watched you try and walk 3 blocks before after beers and horeshoes (ok, maybe not the horeshoes, but definately beers)...better bring your tent:)

well phish stick...I own about 15 golf discs, but unfortunately I left them all at my folks place in Coboconk!

I do have my collapsable chain basket though...not that this helps us out at all:(

I've got my camper van here in town...have to pick earthfreak up at Trent @ 4pm.

where to you live?

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

Come one, come all! It should be a good time indeed. Horseshoe tourney gets underway at 4pm. DJ's in the works and a band will likely end up playing (with members from The So So's, Dub Trinity, Lazy Horse, CJ Sketch, bands like that from pbro... but not for sure).

Archived