Jambands.ca

Neil Young Opens Archive

bradm

According to

http://www.jambase.com/headsup.asp?storyID=9188

Neil Young has confirmed rumors of the release of his "Archived Performance" series. The first release will be Live at the Fillmore East 1970, due November 14th on Reprise.

Aloha,

Brad

I've been hearing shit like this for years (all the way back to mid-high school, actually) - right down to release dates and track listings. While I truly hope that it's true this time around, you'll forgive me for saying that I'll believe it when I actually see it on the shelf.

Apparently, these are the shows from which the six songs in question will be chosen:

03-06-1970, Fillmore East (Early Show), New York City, New York

w/ Crazy Horse

On The Way Home / Broken Arrow / I Am A Child / Expecting To Fly / Sugar Mountain / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Winterlong / Down By The River / Wonderin' / Come On Baby Let's Go Downtown / Cinnamon Girl / Cowgirl In The Sand

03-06-1970, Fillmore East (Late Show), New York City, New York

w/ Crazy Horse

On The Way Home / Broken Arrow / I Am A Child / The Loner / The Old Laughing Lady / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Winterlong / Down By The River / Wonderin' / Come On Baby Let's Go Downtown / Cinnamon Girl / Cowgirl In The Sand

03-07-1970, Fillmore East (Early Show), New York City, New York

w/ Crazy Horse

On The Way Home / Broken Arrow / I Am A Child / The Loner / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Winterlong / Down By The River / Wonderin / Come On Baby Let's Go Downtown / Cinnamon Girl / Cowgirl In The Sand

03-07-1970, Fillmore East (Late Show), New York City, New York

w/ Crazy Horse

On The Way Home / Broken Arrow / I Am A Child / Nowadays Clancy Can't Even Sing / The Loner / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Winterlong / Down By The River / Wonderin' / Come On Baby Let's Go Downtown / Cinnamon Girl / Cowgirl In The Sand

• 1 month later...