Jambands.ca

Sens tickets advice?

peipunk

So...now it look like I will be in Ottawa on the weekend of Jan 12-13 and it also looks like I have 4 of my best friends flying up from the Island for the weekend as well....lo and behold, who is also in Ottawa that weekend but les Glorieux; Habs and Sens Saturday afternoon(its so perfect). Anything I need to know about the best way to get tickets, or do I just go to the Sens website and do the normal stuff...I will probably be looking for 6 cheap seats.

Just thought I would throw this out and see if anyone had anything to say.

What brings you to town?

Bah' date=' a couple of arseholes I know want to get together and jam. :)

Thanks AD, I better be on the ball in November I guess, I am assuming a Habs game would sell pretty good?[/quote']

They sell decently, but not as vigourously as they did a few years back. Montreal and Toronto games used to be the first ones to sell out, and would sell out every game, but that isn't so much the case anymore. Even if you're not on it right away you'll still be able to snag something relatively cheap.

So...now it look like I will be in Ottawa on the weekend of Jan 12-13 and it also looks like I have 4 of my best friends flying up from the Island for the weekend as well....lo and behold, who is also in Ottawa that weekend but les Glorieux; Habs and Sens Saturday afternoon(its so perfect). Anything I need to know about the best way to get tickets, or do I just go to the Sens website and do the normal stuff...I will probably be looking for 6 cheap seats.

Just thought I would throw this out and see if anyone had anything to say.

Advice??? Well, it wouldn't be so much a waste of your money if it was the Habs vs The Leafs...the "original" rivalry...but I guess watching the Habs take it to the Sens will be worth the ticket price... ;)

Hey Punk, who's making the journey from the island? Possibly Jokey???