Jambands.ca

what the thunder said - Sep 28 -T.O., Sep 29 Peterborough

Deeps

There is cause to be alarmed.

Take the clothes off the line.

Hide your children's eyes.

Take out insurance on your booty because what the thunder said is going to make you pull a major ass muscle on

Thursday Sep 28th 2006

Toronto 9:30 (sharp)

@ the Crowbar 577 King W

$7.00

w/ the help of a solid acoustic opener whose influences include Nick Drake and the Black Crowes, this guy's got a clue and writes a good tune. At least give it a listen here --> link

and then

Friday Sep 29th 2006

Peterborough 9:00 Doors

@ the Red Dog 189 Hunter St

$0.00 (not a typo...it'll cost you nuthin to check it out)

i hope these shows work out for ya deeps. wish i could make it out. you guys played great on saturday, and considering how completely wasted my uninformed and irresponsible friend got, i'm glad you played second.

you guys don't get nearly enough people out to see you for how well you play. the smoke machine was fun too!

Nice to meet the funky beats and nice to have a successful night in Peterborough.

The staff at the Red Dog were awesome to us and the newly renovated space looks great. The new sound system was solid too.

This show was well attended and saw us play some stuff we havn't ina while...namely Cissy Strut and You can't always get what you want.

Took the red eye van back to Guelph...hit my bed @ 6am and fell right asleep.

I am very thankful for the successes we've had as a band as of late. Couple more shows and then we head East for the first time to join Jimmy Swift, Slowcoaster, and Stephen Franke for a Halloween show @ the Marquee in Halifax.

Before that our first adventure in Browntown and a shared Guelph show with Vanderpark.

Good week.

Deeps