Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

With the top three lines producing we're looking at a Survivor type scenario on the fourth line.

Kyle Chipchura was the first casualty. Currently competing for three spots are:

Mathieu Dandenault (RW)

Tomas Kostopoulos (RW/C)

Corey Locke ©

Bryan Smolinski ©

Steve Begin (LW/C)

and possibly Mark Streit (RW)

A team can keep up to 23 players in it's line-up. With Smolinski coming back from injury the Habs are at 22. Once Begin and O'Byrne return something has to give. The easy pick is to send Corey Locke back to the Bulldogs I guess...

Guest Low Roller

Well that experiment didn't last too long... Corey Locke has gone back down to Hamilton, yet another casualty of the surplus of players that the Habs currently.

Guest Low Roller

Interesting soundbite from Kovalev yesterday regarding Marc Savard being chosen as Heatley's replacement in the All-Star game: "I'm not a replacement player (sic)".

Those damn Penguins just keep winning, don't they? Three points ahead of the Habs while having played one more game. Ty Conklin only won 6 games last year and that included in the American League! So far for Pittsburgh he is: 10-0-1, 1.72, .949

Urine sample please!

The Habs only have a 5 point cushion on the 9th place Rangers so there is no question that they need to step up tonight. The Habs have not lost back to back games since 25th of November... Let's keep it alive!!

It is in contention for the Habs goal of the season. Which Tits scored the one from a couple of weeks ago? That is also a favorite of mine from this year.

pretty sure that was big tits as well. He's been looking great since little tits joined up. tits.

Turtleplek has been on fire.. Big test on Saturday against the high flying pens.

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

Line-up for tomorrow's game:

Higgins/Koivu/Ryder REBORN!

Let's see if that wakes them up.

Begin/Smoke/Little Tits on the 3rd line, and Kosto, Dandy, Lapierre, and Tender competing for a spot on the 4th.

Patrice Brisebois continues to suffer from pain in his foot, yet he wants you to know he's man enough to play through the pain. As has become tradition around these bilingual lawyer parts, we translate the Breezer's comments en français for you.

Il y a encore de l'enflure et c'est douloureux, surtout quand je marche.

Trans: My foot is as inflated as Pamela Anderson's tits, and I scream like a Norwegian death metal singer everytime I walk on it, but I have no fucking problem skating on it. Of course, I can't skate on a good foot, so what's the fucking diff?

Je veux jouer. Un athlète professionnel doit apprendre à jouer malgré la douleur.

Trans: I want to play. A pro athlete has to learn to play notwithstanding the pain. If only I was real pro athlete.

Aujourd'hui, j'étais dans le gymnase et j'ai invité Guillaume (Latendresse) à venir me rejoindre. Ca ne lui tentait pas vraiment. Mais une fois l'entraînement terminé, il était très content.

Trans: Today I went to the gym because I am bored out of my fucking mind. Guimauve came with me and we pumped each other good. He didn't want to go, but once it was over, he had a smile on his fucking face like Tom Brady after a night with Gisele.

L'équipe est jeune et les vétérans doivent montrer l'exemple.

Trans: I am totally losing my fucking job to Ryan O'Bryne and Josh Gorges. I've got to show those little pricks how to play D, the Breezer way. Then maybe I can get on the ice again.

Patrice Brisebois continues to suffer from pain in his foot' date=' yet he wants you to know he's man enough to play through the pain. As has become tradition around these bilingual lawyer parts, we translate the Breezer's comments en français for you.

Il y a encore de l'enflure et c'est douloureux, surtout quand je marche.

Trans: My foot is as inflated as Pamela Anderson's tits, and I scream like a Norwegian death metal singer everytime I walk on it, but I have no fucking problem skating on it. Of course, I can't skate on a good foot, so what's the fucking diff?

Je veux jouer. Un athlète professionnel doit apprendre à jouer malgré la douleur.

Trans: I want to play. A pro athlete has to learn to play notwithstanding the pain. If only I was real pro athlete.

Aujourd'hui, j'étais dans le gymnase et j'ai invité Guillaume (Latendresse) à venir me rejoindre. Ca ne lui tentait pas vraiment. Mais une fois l'entraînement terminé, il était très content.

Trans: Today I went to the gym because I am bored out of my fucking mind. Guimauve came with me and we pumped each other good. He didn't want to go, but once it was over, he had a smile on his fucking face like Tom Brady after a night with Gisele.

L'équipe est jeune et les vétérans doivent montrer l'exemple.

Trans: I am totally losing my fucking job to Ryan O'Bryne and Josh Gorges. I've got to show those little pricks how to play D, the Breezer way. Then maybe I can get on the ice again.[/quote']

Awesome!!!