Jambands.ca

CDr's (the good ones)

CyberHippie

So, a few years ago I did a major stockpiling on Fuji's (made in japan). But my supply is just about done.

What are people using these days for CDr's?

I'm really just looking for high quality discs, not the run of the mill made in Taiwan bulk CDr's. What is the Taiyo Yuden equivalent these days?

I'm assuming Mitsui's are still the shiznit?

Thanks for the link to that site. Looks like they have some sweet deals.

What are the shipping costs like? I haven't had a chance to put a mock order through to see. I'm talking about getting a 100 spindle sent with some sleeves.

later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

I think the shipping was $7.79 to Ottawa. I made it worth it by getting a few spindles and I have what appears to be a lifetime supply of sleeves.

I also recall being surprised at the speed of the delivery.

I think the shipping was $7.79 to Ottawa. I made it worth it by getting a few spindles and I have what appears to be a lifetime supply of sleeves.

I also recall being surprised at the speed of the delivery.

Thanks so much for the info, and the tip on these guys. I put my order in for a spindle of those Taiyo Yudens and two CD cases!! And the shipping was only $17 ... pretty good :)

https://www.blankmedia.ca/proddetail3.asp?id=1091

alum510.jpg

I've been looking for something like this that was a good price (it's half the price of anywhere else online that I could find ... in CAN funds).

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

Edited by Guest

alum510.jpg

I've been looking for something like this that was a good price (it's half the price of anywhere else online that I could find ... in CAN funds).

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

I got one of those that holds 1000 (w/ 500 sleeves -2 CDs a sleeve & numbered) at Factory Direct here in Hamilton for under $40.