Jambands.ca

calendar of shows???

phishin4mango

ok...it's been a while since i have looked for it, but is there still a calendar on this site that displays up coming shows to be held in a specific area??

i am heading back to the toronto area for 8 days over christmas, and i am wondering if there are any good gigs going on that i should mark on my calendar??

silly question, i know, but i just can't seem to find out the info i am looking for!!!

take care,

amanda

ok...it's been a while since i have looked for it, but is there still a calendar on this site that displays up coming shows to be held in a specific area??

i am heading back to the toronto area for 8 days over christmas, and i am wondering if there are any good gigs going on that i should mark on my calendar??

silly question, i know, but i just can't seem to find out the info i am looking for!!!

take care,

amanda

A couple of years ago, when I was running the site under the .NET framework, I had developed a database and search page for shows. Since that server was unreliable, I moved to a LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql, Php) framework so then there was a listings page that was basically a search form pointing to the jambase.com database. I've since lost that page in the latest update, so I just need to go find it in my backup.

That's probably not the answer you were looking for, but it got me thinking that I should find a way to get a listings thing going here again.