Jambands.ca

THEY CUT ME OFF!!!??!!

M.G.C.

I woke up this morning laughing at myself and remembering trying to convince the Kool Haus staff that i could handle just a few more... Guess they never partied with me before...

Can someone please tell me what the encore was?? WOW was i hammered.. Thanks for finding my jacket April!!

I remember not remembering a Gov't Mule show... and the next day and a half ta boot! ;)

(actually, somehow in my delerium, I ended up with box seats to myself and a pretty waitress who ran and got me a fresh beer every 20 minutes... long live the mule!)

nice, glad to hear it was a rocker

dude...getting caught off is for 13 year olds at bar mitzvahs.... lets have some class.

Perhaps your a little confused sonny. The term is "cut off", you know, that thing that would happen at a bar if you had to much to drink. But then again you'd have to be of age to know that. "Caught off" is what happens to you on a Friday night while you wait for the girls not to call and your mother walks in.

Hope that clarifies things a bit for you.

dude...getting caught off is for 13 year olds at bar mitzvahs.... lets have some class.

Perhaps your a little confused sonny. The term is "cut off"' date=' you know, that thing that would happen at a bar if you had [u']to much to drink. But then again you'd have to be of age to know that. "Caught off" is what happens to you on a Friday night while you wait for the girls not to call and your mother walks in.

Hope that clarifies things a bit for you.

ahhhh.....irony...

must we always go there?

thats not even funny....

i have no respect for dima haters with no eloquence.

infact, not one of you scum bags has made me crack a smile from your hate in ages....you're all pathetic....

i think basher is the last person who has hate for me that i respect....but thats only cuz he does lots of crazy crap all the time....fuck you basher.

Edited by Guest

i have no respect for dima haters with no eloquence.

infact, not one of you scum bags has made me crack a smile from your hate in ages....you're all pathetic....

Now I'm depressed. You're my idol dude. The only thing I've ever aspired to be. I guess it's time to dismantle my dima shrine. But first I'll touch myself.

i think basher is the last person who has hate for me that i respect....but thats only cuz he does lots of crazy crap all the time....fuck you basher.

I am offended by this - please lose all respect for me immediately.

Oh, and kiss my ass you fucking tool.

Love,

Basher