Jambands.ca

last minute deals on trips

phorbesie

well, my mom is going thru a tough time right now and said she NEEDS to get away like NOW...january won't do for her. i am so busy right now it's not a good time to go, but she needs a vacation real bad. so we're hoping to get something like a cancellation or whatever, something cheap next week!

:)

bash bash!

Yup selloffvacations.com is the best place I've found... Keep a keen eye on the prices they can drop in price for short periods of time. Probably as the different providers make last ditch attempts to sell off. I've literally paid half the price by keeping an eye on it. If you see something you want and the price is right grab it fast.

Also you might want to refer to www.debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com for all the dirt. Sometimes it is too cheap to be good, all depends on what you want.

thanks people!

i will keep trying selloff vacations, thanks for the tip about the prices CH.

and i'll try the other suggestions too :)

leaving from toronto is not an option though basher...a 5 hour drive to the airport and back is not something we're willing to do!

i'm really busy today but i hope to check some of this stuff out. i'll PM ya later basher dude!

every time i try red tag and choose an option, it comes back with ERROR: PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE.

It worked for me. I clicked on the Ottawa link, and a bunch of trip deals came up. When I clicked on the price of the first trip listed, I got a list of Ottawa > Cozumel trips, and got the first page where I fill in my information (beyond which I didn't go).

Aloha,

Brad