Jambands.ca

Funny headline/article

MK

from ctv.ca

Standard condoms bad fit for Indian men: study

CTV.ca News Staff

Condoms designed to meet international sizes are too big for most Indian men, a two-year Indian study has found.

The study, co-ordinated by a leading state-run centre, found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), said its initial findings showed 60 per cent of Indian men are between three and five centimetres shorter than the international size specifications used to manufacture condoms.

Researchers surveyed about 1,400 men visiting family planning centres in cities such as Mumbai and Delhi as well as in rural areas, the Times of India reported in a story entitled "Indian men don't measure up."

The men were a cross-section of urban and rural dwellers ranging in age from 18 to 50.

The length and width of each erect penis was measured twice, and a digital photograph was taken, the newspaper reported.

Definitely a unique story. Sorry if I outed anyone.

Definitely a unique story. Sorry if I outed anyone.

thanks for the important info

i,ll sat away from the reserves.. as we have 4 in here not one hours from any of them

kind of foolish as what do they do take in all the natives and measure their privates

oh i could do that

I nominate this as your most cracked-out post ever.

Its funny-having never slept with someone of Indian origin,I have always -albeit somehwat romantically-visuallized their penises as looking like japanese eggplant.Very long and slender,with a dashing scimitar like curve and a luminescent,purplish tumanescence.

Perhaps I spend too much time thinking about ethnic penis.

Its funny-having never slept with someone of Indian origin,I have always -albeit somehwat romantically-visuallized their penises as looking like japanese eggplant.Very long and slender,with a dashing scimitar like curve and a luminescent,purplish tumanescence.

Perhaps I spend too much time thinking about ethnic penis.

ha ha i love this post, good thinking