Weirdness

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why do we even have separate forums???

Given the time sensitive context of the request I think it's fine to leave this here for the time being. I'll move it after the weekend.

Everything copacetic now?

no. what does a "time sensitive context" have to do with it? All you're suggesting there is that no-one checks the subforums on a regular basis.

You guys created these separate forums; why not adhere to them?

What I'm suggesting is that maybe Weirdness doesn't check the food forum and I'd hate to move the thread on him and have him miss out on the information he requested.

If that thinking somehow destroys the integrity of the forum structure then you got me.

You have a message board with a separate section for food, but you don't want to put a thread about food there because not everyone would check it. Doesn't that very argument suggest that a separate food forum is unnecessary?

What I'm suggesting is that maybe Weirdness doesn't check the food forum and I'd hate to move the thread on him and have him miss out on the information he requested.

If that thinking somehow destroys the integrity of the forum structure then you got me.

You have a message board with a separate section for food' date=' but you don't want to put a thread about food there because not everyone would check it. Doesn't that very argument suggest that a separate food forum is unnecessary?[/quote']

holy christ! Will you ever be happy?

You have a message board with a separate section for food' date=' but you don't want to put a thread about food there because not everyone would check it. Doesn't that very argument suggest that a separate food forum is unnecessary?[/quote']

No.

What is the purpose of the food forum then?