Jambands.ca

Umphrey's McGee - Opera House - April 17

Marky

Umphrey's McGee

Opera House

Tuesday April 17

All Ages

I am very excited to announce that Umphrey's McGee will finally be back in Town. Due to overwhelming demand, this show has now been made All Ages to accomodate all of the fans that this band has comprised over the years. Tickets are on-sale now through the bands website. The general on-sale will be THURSDAY FEB 8 at 10 am thorugh ticketmaster.ca by phone at 416.870.8000 or at local outlets Rotate This and Sonic Temple.

This show promises to be an amazing night for everyone!!!

I'm definitely there. FYI, those of you tapers that might be interested. Umphrey's has a new policy in which if you agree to tape/spread the show, you can get a free tapers ticket to all their shows. Just email jon@umphreys.com and ask about it. He'll probably ask you what rig you run and ask for links to shows you've uploaded. I have already been talking to him, so I will definitely be there to tape, and I can't wait! If the Rochester and Buffalo shows weren't also on worknights I'd hit those also.

I'm definitely there. FYI, those of you tapers that might be interested. Umphrey's has a new policy in which if you agree to tape/spread the show, you can get a free tapers ticket to all their shows. Just email jon@umphreys.com and ask about it. He'll probably ask you what rig you run and ask for links to shows you've uploaded. I have already been talking to him, so I will definitely be there to tape, and I can't wait!

I sent an e-mail about 15 minutes ago, and just got a (positive!) response. See you there!

Aloha,

Brad

I'm definitely there. FYI' date=' those of you tapers that might be interested. Umphrey's has a new policy in which if you agree to tape/spread the show, you can get a free tapers ticket to all their shows. Just email jon@umphreys.com and ask about it. He'll probably ask you what rig you run and ask for links to shows you've uploaded. I have already been talking to him, so I will definitely be there to tape, and I can't wait![/quote']

I sent an e-mail about 15 minutes ago, and just got a (positive!) response. See you there!

Aloha,

Brad

That's great Brad! Jon seems like a really good guy, and umphrey's always treats the tapers right! Can't wait... see ya there.