Jambands.ca

Just so yall know

Esau.

These guys kick freakin ass.

Do yourself a favour, listen to more Fat Cats.

What a great idea Greg ... I'm going to do that right now!

I am so stoked about Friday night at the Lanc ... I was speaking with Tungsten yesterday and it is going to sound FAT upstairs at the Lanc for the Groundhog Fest!

Peace, Mark

I am so stoked about Friday night at the Lanc ... I was speaking with Tungsten yesterday and it is going to sound FAT upstairs at the Lanc for the Groundhog Fest!

Is Tungsten doing sound upstairs on Saturday as well? I got my ride sorted out (well, it's to be rented), and managed to resurrect an old MD recorder, so I'd like to try recording the sbd to it, and then matrix that with my usual audience rig after the fact

Aloha,

Brad

Tungsten isn't actually doing sound, but the guy recommended by Tungsten last year (Matt K.) is doing it again this year. Last year's sound was awesome, it was one of the best sounding bar/club shows that I have ever been to. It's the same sound guy for both nights this year, so it should sound FAT on Saturday night as well.

Tungsten will be there, helping out with sound and lights and doing some recording I think. Nothing like last year's recording setup, but something to capture what goes on. I think he's recording on Friday night for sure, and is planning a matrix mix. He may also record on Saturday night, but if you're coming down Brad I could see him leaving the recording to you on Saturday night. Or maybe both of you can record.

Peace, Mark

Yeah, that sound system blew my mind last year... and it definitely inspired the band. That night was one to remember. I don't think I have heard a recording of that night yet... I would love to get my hands on a copy!!

Very much looking forward to this weekend.

Greg are you going to be able to make it out? HOpe to see you for sure!

Cheers

Yes Matty K and the same sound system will be there. He truly is a professional and pretty damn young to be as good as he is. I would rather see a show mixed by him than me! And he keeps the bands happy by giving them exactly what they need to do their thing. Going to be a fun weekend...it's gonna hurt as I work every day too...sheeat.

I don't think I have heard a recording of that night yet... I would love to get my hands on a copy!!

If all goes according to plan, I should have the final version in my hands on Monday, and will be bringing some copies to the show on Friday.

I've been listening to the show this morning ... wow ... it is rockin' ... awesome sound quality, especially after the first song when all the levels have been tweaked nicely.

Peace, Mark