Jambands.ca

Primus is back!!

gentlemonkey

This fall, with original drummer Tim 'Herb' Alexander! Good news indeed!! Retrospective dvd and a new EP.. with dates all over North America. I bet with their time off and last records with brain being so crappy they wont be playing huge venues- can't wait!! Fingers crossed for Barrymores.

hasta la pasta!

Guest Low Roller

Sweet. I missed a Primus show at the Ottawa Congress Centre in 1997, and have regretted it ever since. Barrymore's would be a killer venue for these maniacs.

Favorite Primus Song: Southbound Pachyderm

i was at that show...it was the pietasters, van allen belt, blink 182, tha alkaholiks, mighty mighty bosstones, and primus. definitely a cool show...portishead was the next week and i couldn't afford it...i'm sure that show would've been the most amazing show i'd have gone to though.

Here's the skinny on the tour, quoted from the primus web site... this is gonna be incredible, I really can't wait for this one. Cheese is a personal all-time classic album.

The "Tour de Fromage" will be a multimedia theatrical stage production with two full sets by the band. The first set will vary on a nightly basis sampling from the band's vast repertoire. The second set will be a one time only start to finish performance of the pinnacle Primus masterpiece "Sailing The Seas Of Cheese."

Archived