Jambands.ca

jones beach

phishin4mango

I haven't tried this myself, but go to the US ticketmaster site and search for Jones beach (I think it's now called the tommy hilfiger amphitheatre at jones beach - ughh) and there might be a link to the official site for the venue. Or just type it into google.

I'm just listening to last night's show there on live365.com - in the midst of the first set (acoustic Stella Blue - nice!) - sounds like it was a good time. Hope your friend managed to get in!

I'm crying...

08/09/03 (Sat) Jones Beach Theater - Wantagh, NY

Set 1: Strawberry Fields Forever > Friend Of The Devil, Lazy River Road, Candyman, Stella Blue, Cassidy > Bird Song

Set 2: Shakedown Street, All New Minglewood Blues, Crazy Fingers, Loser, Tomorrow Never Knows > Jam > Playin' In The Band

Set 3: Milestones > Playin' reprise > Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo, Ramble On Rose, October Queen > Jam > Drums > Space > "Joan Moan" Spacey Jam > Bird Song reprise > Jam > Cassidy reprise > Sugaree, E: One More Saturday Night, Ripple

08/10/03 (Sun) Jones Beach Theater - Wantagh, NY

Set 1: Uncle John's Band > Mountains Of The Moon, Blackbird*> Me And My Uncle, It Must Have Been The Roses > Deal > Brokedown Palace

Set 2: Drums > Self-Defense, Mr. Charlie, Jam > St. Stephen > William Tell Bridge > The Eleven > Wings of Yesterday > Sugar Magnolia

Set 3: All Along The Watchtower > Jam > Unbroken Chain > Space > Morning Dew > The Other One > Terrapin Station > Samson And Delilah > Lovelight, E: U.S. Blues > Touch Of Grey

Comment: First set acoustic. Added due to the canceled Bonnaroo NE. *just Weir, Chimenti & Herring.

Archived