Jambands.ca

Come One, Come All!

Weirdness

Howdy All!

Well, as the summer concert series has pretty much wound down, it seemed a good time to throw a party before the season has passed. Looks like next Saturday, August 16th @ our pad, 65 Division Street, Guelph.

BYOB...etc., feel free to bring snacks as well, our kitchen and BBQ are open to all but there's no need to call it a full blown pot luck(no pun intended)unless you feel the need to go all out.

And, for those of you who have not met the illustrious Kung, this would be an excellent chance, bring extra beers if you wish to avoid the obvious tongue lashings. Or, I'll be glad to hold him down if you feel the need to give him a shot or two along the way.

Also, we will be having a listen to the forthcoming Nero release, entitled "soon" which I can already tell you is a goodie-4 tunes, one full hour in length. Also features a hidden bonus track of Lynard Skinard's "Freebird" which is without question, THE SHIT!!!

Crash space available if anyone is travelling and wants to get silly.

See you there!

had to bump this just in case-eyes havent's been laid on it yet.....

we will also be showcasing a few selections through the evening from a recent massive ween trade that is as we speak going down between "Gruvsten" and "Groovefetish"!

Hail WEEN!

(They will come to montreal - they will come to montreal in 2003!- IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE IF YOU DON'T- YOUR NEW ALBUM COVER JUST SHOWS YOU ENJOYING THE QUEBEC VIBE!!!)

anyway- reserve saturday to drop on by to 65 division guelph- unless your from Chatham and your social calender has already been booked!

special chathamite party to be pre booked at your convenience in the fall!

Ah, shucks, GrooveFetish, that is so thoughtful of you to accommodate us like that.. we'll let you know what'll work for us. [smile] It's too bad your party had to fall on the same night as the only Friday night of the year that a big social committment is keeping myself (and other would-be-at-your-party Chathamites) around town. Just got word that 'Midnight Mojo' will be playing at the function we'll be at though! Great! That young guy smokes on guitar!

I think a little reciprocal bbq/ party is in order for you and everyone else that isn't from Chatham and likes fun. How about Friday September 19th. Come in the afternoon, stay for Hiway Freeker and Chank!! More late-night partying to follow after that... [big Grin]

Archived