Jambands.ca

Apartments in Toronto?

LJFH

Hey there, I have a girlfriend at work that is relocating to Toronto in March and she is currently looking for an apartment.

She wants a 1 or 2 bedroom and is willing to pay up to $1250 including utilities.

If any of you TO folks know of anything that might be good, please let me know. She's been down a couple of times looking but hasn't found anything yet.

Thanks

Edited by Guest

I don't think I can help, but I also think that you need to provide some more information before someone else can help.

What area is she looking to live in? Downtown? Scarborough? West end? Does she want to live in a building or a suite in a house? Does her building have to have a doorperson? Security?

I think that if you give some more information, you're more likely to get a reasoned reply. Just a suggestion.

Best of luck to her with her search.

search area.....downtown, as far north as young and Eglington, far west as the Park or far east as the beaches area.....

building or a house is fine...she'd like somewhere with hardwood floors but isn't fussy.

Mostly I was just hoping that if people see ones with "for rent" in the window, that they would make note of it.

THanks

there's one right next to my apt.

it's on High Park Ave, just north of Bloor.

it's a 2 bedroom, for under 1000 I think.

the only problem is that you have to go through one bedroom to get to the other.

it's an amazing neighbourhood and there are great neighbours.

I don't know the number to call, but when I get home I can find it and then post again, if you're interested.