Jambands.ca

virgin

popo weenie

I say it's up to the individual though I can say that I would never do something such as wait until I was married to have sex. Sex has been around much, much longer than marriage and it's way too fun to put off that long (especially if you're like me and not married at 28 or older and probably won't be married for at least a little bit longer, then again you never know).

I say it's up to the individual though I can say that I would never do something such as wait until I was married to have sex. Sex has been around much, much longer than marriage and it's way too fun to put off that long (especially if you're like me and not married at 28 or older and probably won't be married for at least a little bit longer, then again you never know).

like the old saying oges you want fun an expect a sweetie for a bride

we as womane like im does not want some onesle had to be or could be olaha help me i am in deep shitU N MR MOUNTAIN HELP PLEASE OR THE REV NO SHIRT

Waiting-for-marriage was a good and stable technology that was superseded by the development of consistently effective and readily available birth control.

I'm not sure about the relevance of "wanting fun but expecting a sweetie for a bride". Virgin marriages were about ensuring that one mans resources wouldn't unknowingly be spent on the raising of another man's offspring. That is no longer relevant, for all sorts of reasons, and where it is still relevant, we have more reliable and less humiliating ways of testing for these types of things then crassly manually probing for the integrity of a hymen on a wedding day.

We call it Maury Povich.

'Tis progress, baby.