Jambands.ca

B.B King - Toronto - Tickets

LSD25

I don't think this show is going to sell out... you have a good chance of getting your tickets the night of the show from either the box office or a scalper.

PalacePrincess, QQC and I will all be there. Should be a good show. Ya know, we only paid $15 for our tickets? Crazy...

A piece of advice to those planning on attending this show (which I wish I could also attend): do not miss Jeff Beck. He doesn't tour often (I don't think he's even on tour right now; this is the only show I've heard about him doing), and he's one of the most ferocious guitar players I've ever heard/seen. He does stuff on guitar that you wouldn't think could be done.

Aloha,

Brad

Mofro*, Galactic, Jeff Beck, B.B. King, Uncle Seth, and Diesel Dog...all in one day?

Kudos to anybody who can make it through all of that; the amount of 'er given on such a day boggles the mind (and pickles the liver).

Aloha,

Brad

* With whom I am not familiar.

I'm thinking of going, although I'm not positive yet.

I've never seen BB King and I'm thinking I should. I love Galactic, although I'm sure they'll get a pretty short set. I'm not really too interested in Jeff Beck, caught him opening for Santana one time. A little too Joe Satriana for my liking...

$10.70 tickets are still available.

I saw B.B. King in the winter/spring and he puts on an awesome show. Jeff Beck is sure to impress. I have a couple of his albums that are positively funky! I've always wanted to see Galactic too. The only problem with this show is that I need to leave for Evolve either that night or the next morning. That's a little chaotic.

Archived