Jambands.ca

Anybody up for Ottawa Greekfest?

bradm

quote:

Originally posted by Pootie Tang:

yup, that guy Bogaboo?? is insane, let's take him to the festival and dose him real good, then play some heavy mind games with him till he freaks out. Is anyone in??...seriously??

Leary's First Law: Thou shalt not alter thy brother's consciousness without his consent.

If he wants to get dosed, and you help out, fine; if he doesn't know he's getting dosed, not fine.

Aloha,

Brad

Originally posted by bradm:

Leary's First Law: Thou shalt not alter thy brother's consciousness without his consent.

Merry Pranksters Only Law: Careful what you drink from my fountain of insanity, unless you're looking for a vacation from reality. Be careful the next time I buy you a beer..brad...brad...careful... (insert insane clown laughing here)...brad.

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

...and from now on noone gets into 40 Main without a dose of liquid in the eyes, right Pottie???
[smile]

...gotta have some new house rules, right?!?!??!

Exactly, I'm painting the slogan " No Acid..No Access" over the front door of our house in psychadelic lettering this weekend. There'll be a bucket of Kool-aid by the door for people to drink before they come into the house.

quote:

Just acid, or will other psychedelics (e.g., 'shrooms, STP, DMT, or even MDMA) do?

Even really good nuggets can induce hallucinations.

Aloha,

Brad

I guess Geoff and I will have to make a list, you do have a good point, I just don't want people going soft on the hallucination part, or else it ruins it for the rest.

quote:

It's all slowly coming together now. Brad, I may need you to help us organize this. It's not gonna be easy.

OK, let's get together and organize it after the Greek Festival is over.

(That's what's called a "smooth segue" back to our original topic...)

With Thursday being the opening day, and Friday featuring RFASP (among other events), I'm thinking that Saturday (afternoon through dinner) would be good, or maybe an evening next week (Monday or Wednesday) would be a good day to take in the Fest. Anybody else have any preferred/unpreferred days?

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

quote:

It's all slowly coming together now. Brad, I may need you to help us organize this. It's not gonna be easy.

OK, let's get together and organize it after the Greek Festival is over.

(That's what's called a "smooth segue" back to our original topic...)

With Thursday being the opening day, and Friday featuring RFASP (among other events), I'm thinking that Saturday (afternoon through dinner) would be good, or maybe an evening next week (Monday or Wednesday) would be a good day to take in the Fest. Anybody else have any preferred/unpreferred days?

Aloha,

Brad

I think I'd be up for this weekend, maybe before/after Dr Hux moves into my house on Sat.

Archived