Jambands.ca

Look out Ottawa

M.O.B.E

Cool (and thanks). Our DJ is D-Mass, and he's great to work/play with. As well as knowing how to work turntables (with or without the PC; as well as scratching, he can also spin records really well, as he used to do on Thursdays at Babylon), he produces, does stuff for films, and even knows how to play instruments (like guitar).

At one point on Saturday night, I noticed that he was scratching a certain pattern, which was similar to the rhythm I was playing; I adapted my pattern to match his, he noticed, and we were in sync. He then modified his pattern, which I noticed and adapted to, and we were back in sync, and on and on it went, each of smiling at the other. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Bouche, Ms Huxtable, Ollie, Davey Boy, DEM and Calamity Jane, Meggo, FreakByNight and whoever else I met and forgot to mention...

[color:red]THANK YOU. For a real good time!

I did forget the Toolshed boys.

Ottawa was fantastic and WE loved your city. Thanks for all the recommendations and giving up your time to come hang out. You guys all made our weekend. See you all for Blues Fest I think.

Cool (and thanks). Our DJ is D-Mass, and he's great to work/play with. As well as knowing how to work turntables (with or without the PC; as well as scratching, he can also spin records really well, as he used to do on Thursdays at Babylon), he produces, does stuff for films, and even knows how to play instruments (like guitar).

[color:green]At one point on Saturday night, I noticed that he was scratching a certain pattern, which was similar to the rhythm I was playing; I adapted my pattern to match his, he noticed, and we were in sync. He then modified his pattern, which I noticed and adapted to, and we were back in sync, and on and on it went, each of smiling at the other. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Thats what made me notice how good he was and what he really added to your band.

I'm eating the leftovers right now actually.

and thanks for sharing those leftovers' date=' btw! Next time round I'll aim to get invited for the creation part of the meal...heck, I'll even offer to wash all the dishes and clean up!!!

[/quote']

CJ you guys are on the guestlist for sure :)

I'm willing to bet that all that food tasted even better the second time around.

so wtf? Is the big red dread wrecking havac and destroying our beautiful nations capital or what? I woulda put the metal detector on him before allowing him into the city limits.... obviously this doesnt speak for his beautiful wife!

Had a little scare going through security before our tour of the Parliment yesterday. I kept making the metal detector go off. I had my bowl and a nug in my pocket and the girl wanted to search me, so I just started empyting my pockets and she backed off. They watched me like a hawk the whole time I was in there though. I had 2 RCMP with me right till we walked out the front gate and onto Rideau St.

They didnt look to impressed as I yelled "Remember Remember the 5th of November." on my way back down Rideau.