Jambands.ca

Two Hillside acts revealed

NewRider

I wouldn't be surprised let's say. It seems like a bad move on the festival's part if they do have them back- it will totally affect the festival for the worse. That said who I heard it from has business interests in common although I may have misheard.

Anybody else check anything other than pollstar I'm wanting to work some Hillside rumours into a column.

Those are plausible.

Help me spin out what a person with insanely good taste in music like Sam Baijal would book this year. Think about big and upcoming bands about to break also where bands cross over ie. if Do Make is playing then Julie Penner and Charles Spearin from BSS are there. Or Gesundheit their death metal side project. Or actually Justin Small and his girlfriend have a project so they will likely play.

I can certainly imagine Kevin Breit being back there. He was such a brilliant part of the lineup(s) last time we were there.

I can't imagine the next time we'll be back at Hillside, though, which is a sad thing. They finally passed the Point of Being Too Big; it started to become more work to have fun than just being fun.

speaking of HILLSIDE......

I have a campsite if anyone is interested in taking it over.

I booked it last year while I was there - but now we are going to be building our house, so flying from the Yukon back to Ontraio for a week this summer probably won't be happening. If you think you might want it, let me know.

don't PM me, but email me at: pixiedust99@hotmail.com

it's a way off, but if anyone is really planning ahead, it's available.

take care,

amanda