Jambands.ca

Boat Cruise camping ruined???

NewRider

I will do my personal best to ensure you somewhere to to drink,,fall down,,and or be the freak that you are!!! Why do you think we have had fourteen boat cruises in a row,, tea time?

maybe mushroom tea..

NOTHING WILL EVER STOP THIS TRAIN FROM ROLLING ON DOWN THE HIGHWAY!!!!! WE BELIEVE IN THE FREAK!! COME ON ,,,, YOU SHOULD TOO!!!

Have I gone too far with this?? I've just read so much crap on these boards lately.. it seems like you all have lost focus..

MUSIC IS LIFE,, DANCING IS OUR SOULS,, COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT WORDS,, SHAKE YOUR HAIR AND ROCK N ROLL.. LET LOOSE BROTHERS AND SISTERS,, TAKE OUR LOVE TO THE STREETS,, LET US ALL COME TOGETHER WHENEVER WE ALL MEET.. LET THE JOURNEY CONTINUE INSPIRED BY THE YOUNG.. LET THEIR BANDS PUSH US FORWARD, LET OUR TRADITIONS KEEP US YOUNG..

WE ARE F A M I L Y

FAMILY... I KNOW THIS WHEN I SEE YOU!!!

NOTHING WILL EVER STOP THIS TRAIN FROM ROLLING ON DOWN THE HIGHWAY!!!!!

I thought it was supposed to be a boat cruise? Besides' date=' WTF is a train doing on a highway?

lol }:|

[/quote']

Geeze was that a drunken rant or what?? Guess i was trying to rally the troops or something..

Anyways we are looking into the few campgrounds in the area to see who will play ball with us crazy caution clowns. Then we can arrange for a bus..