Jambands.ca

Allman Bros Tour Dates (w/Ratdog! and Keller)

Kanada Kev

ohhhhhh Darien Lake would be nice....

was there last year and they seemed to put all the Canadians side by side for camping.

Mr. Tonin - the 4 or 5 lots of us wasn`t planned that was random wasn`t it?

Last year it was partly planned, partly random, if I remember correctly. This year a plan is unfolding ... I've got a site booked, as do at least two other friends, and we are on campsites in the same area.

Having said that, my campsite is full (max. 6 per site). I'm not 100% sure about the others, but think that they are likely full as well. I could ask though just to be sure. Or another site could get booked, but I think you'd have to book for 2 nights, which gets pricey.

Peace, Mark

Darien Lake ABB/Ratdog presale:

So far there is one MusicToday pre-sale scheduled for this week. It's for the Allman Brothers Band's August 19 concert at Darien Lakes Performing Arts Center in Darien, NY. The pre-sale begins Wednesday, April 18, at 10:00 AM Eastern time and continues through 5:00 PM Eastern time Friday, April 20.

the url to go to is:

http://abbtickets.musictoday.com/AllmanBrothersBand/calendar.aspx

The pre-sale has a 4 ticket per show per customer limit.

There is no password.

ohhhhhh Darien Lake would be nice....

was there last year and they seemed to put all the Canadians side by side for camping.

Mr. Tonin - the 4 or 5 lots of us wasn`t planned that was random wasn`t it?

Last year it was partly planned' date=' partly random, if I remember correctly. This year a plan is unfolding ... I've got a site booked, as do at least two other friends, and we are on campsites in the same area.

Having said that, my campsite is full (max. 6 per site). I'm not 100% sure about the others, but think that they are likely full as well. I could ask though just to be sure. Or another site could get booked, but I think you'd have to book for 2 nights, which gets pricey.

Peace, Mark

[/quote']

do you know where you are booked...I`d like to look into tix but I`ve never booked campsite there I was just along for the ride last year